BECOME A MEMBER
APCS Member Log-In
If you are already an APCS Member and have paid your 2023 dues, use the form located on the right side of this page to log in. If you are a new member, follow the steps below.
If you are not an APCS Member, join today to get access to this and other great content. Just use the Pay Pal link below. Note: New members will need to create a new username and password after paying thru Pay Pal.
$30 per year
Note: Your membership in the APCS is set up to automatically renew each year for $30. If you wish, you can cancel this automatic renewal. Just log in to your Pay Pal account, then follow these steps:
1) After you log-on to Pay Pal, click on the widget (the round circle on the far right near where it says Log Out).
2) On the next page, click on the word "Payments."
3) When the page loads, click on "Pre-Approved Payments" under the Manage Upcoming Payments.
4) You will then see all your pre-approved payments. Find the one labeled Antique Purse Collectors Society and click on it.
5) To cancel the recurring payment click cancel under "Subscription details." This will cancel the recurring payment.
APCS Membership Benefits include:
Connect with more than 200 people who share your passion for antique and vintage purses. APCS members include collectors and dealers from around the world who love and collect all aspects of antique and vintage purses – micro beaded purses, mesh purses, Lucite purses, Celluloid purses, Bakelite purses, purses from the Arts and Crafts, Art Nouveau and Art Deco periods, wicker purses, textile purses and many, many more.
- APCS website: Access to members-only content on the APCS website.
- Access to the APCS Annual Gathering.
Our multi-day Annual Gathering provides members the chance to attend educational seminars, visit museums, see private and public purse collections, purchase new additions for their purse collections and interact socially with fellow collectors and dealers in antique and vintage purses.
- Priority registration for the APCS Annual Gathering
- Annual Directory: Connect to fellow members through the yearly APCS membership directory. To receive the directory, you must consent to also have an entry in the directory.
APCS Membership will:
- Help build your own antique and vintage purse collection.
- Introduce you to other collectors who share your interests.
- Provide valuable information on collecting antique and vintage purses, not available elsewhere.
- Provide information and sources of information to help you identify and value your collection.
- Help you create your own reference library with recommended books and research material.