LOGIN OR BECOME AN APCS MEMBER
This content is only available to APCS Members.
APCS Member Log-In
If you are already an APCS Member and have paid your 2021 dues, use the form located on the righthand side of this page to log in. If you haven't paid your 2021 dues yet, follow the steps below.
Pay your APCS 2021 dues or Become a New Member
Previously an APCS member
If you are a former APCS member who hasn't paid your 2021 dues, click on the Pay Pal logo below to pay your dues first. Then you will be prompted to create a new username and password. All APCS members must create a new username and login.
$25 per year
If you are not an APCS Member, join today to get access to this and other great content. Just use the Pay Pal link below. Note: New and former members will need to create a new username and password after paying.
$25 per year
Connect with more than 200 people who share your passion for antique and vintage purses. APCS members include collectors and dealers from around the world who love and collect all aspects of antique and vintage purses – micro beaded purses, mesh purses, Lucite purses, Celluloid purses, Bakelite purses, purses from the Arts and Crafts, Art Nouveau and Art Deco periods, wicker purses, textile purses and many, many more.
APCS Membership Benefits include:
- APCS website: Access to members-only content on the APCS website.
- Access to the APCS Annual Gathering: Our multi-day Annual Gathering provides members the chance to attend educational seminars, visit museums, see private and public purse collections, purchase new additions for their purse collections and interact socially with fellow collectors and dealers in antique and vintage purses.
- Annual Directory: Connect to fellow members through the yearly APCS membership directory. To receive the directory, you must consent to also have an entry in the directory.
APCS Membership will:
- Help build your own antique and vintage purse collection.
- Introduce you to other collectors who share your interests.
- Provide valuable information on collecting antique and vintage purses, not available elsewhere.
- Provide information and sources of information to help you identify and value your collection.
- Help you create your own reference library with recommended books and research material.